Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

God in flesh

How I wish you were here, 
in flesh and blood...
My hands reach out in longing,
for the warmth of your embrace.
If only I could see you with my eyes,
and know you were near..
If only I could hear you with my ears,
and know your will, loud and clear..

How I long,
to feel the touch of your hands,
the promise to wipe my tears that fall..
How I long
To walk beside you,
to talk my heart out to you..

Yet dear Lord,
with this gift of faith you have given me
my heart sees my Immanuel,
God with me...
my ears hear your word,
as your presence fills my soul...






No comments:

Post a Comment