Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Sunday, January 1, 2017

01 Jan 2017 - A new year , A new day !

I herald every year
with loaded resolutions
and great expectations.
A new day always beckons
my lofty dreams and
scheduled goals.

In the midst of my reverie,
I could barely hear
the gentle whisper so dear.
Yet the still small voice rang clear,
speaking into the silence
at break of day.

In the Psalmist words,
the reminder revived aloud..
'My times are in His hands'.
Ah, I am not the master of time !
In that moment, my vain timeline
held no promise anymore.

I see God at work, hence diligent I must be,
being his heart, his hands, his feet,
wherever he will have me.
Then and there, in his will and purpose
laid before the dawn of time,
my life shall find its meaning!










No comments:

Post a Comment