Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Worth Sharing !

I have lived this poem so many times ....am sure it will touch you too !

Let Go and Let God

As children bring their broken toys
with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God
because he was my friend.

But then, instead of leaving him
in peace, to work alone;
I hung around and tried to help,
with ways that were my own.

Atlast, I snatched them back and cried,
"How could you be so slow?"
"My child" he said, "What could I do?
You never did let go"

 -Lauretta P. Burns

3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the poem..
    Would you happen to know Johann & Ramya? They are from CMC Ludhiana. My uncle posted their wedding pics - a group song at the reception has a strong resemblance to both of you (your profile pic I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by over at my blog! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete