Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Monday, October 3, 2011

Heaven's newest Angel !

My younger sister carried a precious baby for 22 weeks (5 months+) and then God recalled the gift for reasons he knows best ! This lil' one is heaven's newest Angel addition.
I was at my previous blog post 'Joy in the shadows' on Thursday morning when I had a strong prompting to type Psalm23v4 - 'Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For thou art with me..'. What I intended about shadow in the post was Joy in Shadow of the Jesus. I argued in my mind that the shadow of death had no comparison to the shadow i was typing about.Yet my fingers flew over the words as my heart declared the psalm.The very instant I was done with writing down Psalm23v4, I got mummy's call expressing concern over Liza's checkup that was in progress at the hospital.With prayers in my heart and on my lips,I got ready in an instant to join them at the hospital.
Many tears have been shed. The emotional stretch and tear is far greater than any physical pain Liz could have experienced.Indeed Liz survived not on the crutch of religion but on her relationship with her Life Support - Jesus.
We, the created, cling to the one who gives life and takes it away. And yet, the Creator has not distanced himself from Creation.Jesus holds us closer to his bosom and we experience his love like never before. Death reminds us that we are not on earth forever and Hope keeps us alive. Our hope is in Jesus - for he is the hope that does not disappoint. Hope brings Joy. In hope we await our heavenly home. Indeed, weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning !!
You know what, its not about Shadows after all, its all about JOY- Joy in Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss. Will be praying for your family and especially your sister at this time. May the Lord bring peace, hope and healing in His own sweet way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Leena! I can't imagine the pain Lisa is going through, but I am glad she has placed her trust in Jesus. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Deepa,Amy and Arpit ! Your prayers mean much to us...

    ReplyDelete