Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crutches or Life Support ?

I just got thinking on the following statement -"Religion is a crutch -the excuse of a weak personality" .The 'so called' "Aetheist" frens seem to categorize Religion as another Motivational cum Meditational self helpTechnique.. And I cant wait to emphatically emphazise what I believe !

Firstly I dont believe in "Religion" per say - I too am disappointed by the same.

But Religion as Relationship ? Yes, I wholly endorse it from Experience! I am a Christian - a follower of Christ. Christ is not my crutch - If he was, I would be waiting to get off him and walk on my own two legs...A crutch is never mandatory. Only meant for specific needs at will.

Christ is 'Life Support'...I can't do without him. When I am out of the 'critical stage' requiring "Life support" - Christ is what 'Vital Signs' are to life. A mandatory indication of life. For there is no life in me without him!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deepa. You truly are an encouragment. Kindly do me a favor - Pls feel free to correct grammatical errors when you stumble on them!

    ReplyDelete