Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Monday, September 5, 2011

He's still working on me.

This song was an all time favorite of mine in college. Now as a spouse and parent,when I am hasty to judge and criticize, I try to remind myself that God is still working on my husband and child ! As much as I expect people to be patient while God is working on me, I need to be patient while he works on others too.
 
The Mirror of his word, Reflections that I see
Makes me wonder why he never gave up on me !!
He loves me as I am and hears me when I pray,
Remember he's the Potter, I'm the clay.
 
He's still working on me, to make me all I ought to be
He took in just a week to make the moon and the stars.
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars,
How loving and patient he must be..
He's still working on me !!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment