Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Priceless Freebie !

Like most women, the word 'Sale' or 'Offer' piques my interest. With experience though, I am wary of most ‘free stuff’. When it’s to do with books, toys or clothes, 'Free' can end up being poor quality, old or worn out. At the grocery store 'Free' ends up being bulk that I can't use or have no space to place.Most often than not, Electronics 'Free' refers to accessories covered in whole or part by the price package !

Here are some freebies though,I would really appreciate -
Bestsellers by my favourite authors
Original Jewellery - Precious, Semi-Precious, Costly, Antique whatever. You get the impression that I love jewellery... Not really, but why refuse what you can surely use?
Rent free = 'No Rent'- who wouldn’t like that?
Petrol - this is on behalf of my homeland! It’s cheaper here for me than water so I have no complaints!
Electricity - appreciated in the hot summer months when the bills skyrocket!
Medical Consultations - Dentistry and the like that Medical Insurance doesn’t cover..

While the above is my wish list, I am aware of a vast majority for whom essentials like Food and Water are a precious 'Freebie'.
There is a Freebie though,that is Precious and Priceless. "Its lack leaves a Millionaire in want ! "
This Freebie is complete in itself !! And pray, what is this Freebie you ask.
It's the Love of God - Unconditional, Undeserved yet "Free" to all who will receive it.

Perfect Love that casts away every fear! This 'Love' is the bread of life who said, 'He that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.' Let him who is hungry and thirsty of this love partake!

2 comments:

  1. True Words. Praise the lord. thanks for his unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post echoes the wisdom of the ages.... It's really sweet of you to include my blog in the "Blogs I enjoy" Thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete