Me !

I am not the same today as I was yesterday, neither am I, what I will be tomorrow. I am being moulded in the Potter's hands. He's still working on me to make me all I ought to be !

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rod Reminders for Princes' and Pilgrims

To Moses it was but a plain shepherd's rod...
Yet, before God, it would be one for signs and wonders.
Dry and sturdy was the rod reminding Moses,
that with God, "All things are possible" !
You will lean on the rod Moses when words fail you,
for with the rod you shall confound the wise..

Rod for the ruler !
Oh Pharoah ! it's neither an army nor chariots that will sudue you ,
It shall be a rod !
For the rod of God,is deadly ammunition !

This rod can become a snake, turn the Nile to blood
Raised up it can part the red sea...
The rod has claim to neither glamour nor palace poise
Yet when dumb sheep in the desert,
have stripped away, every pride you once possesed...
this rod arises to remind you Moses, your Confidence lies in God,

For in Gods hands, a plain rod is a most powerful weapon...
And to him,
Pilgrims matter more than Princes',
Promises mean more than Pyramid pride...


No comments:

Post a Comment